Boho-Magic’s Black Tourmaline Rings
Ever find yourself looking to add gemstones and crystals that symbolize safety, health, and stability to your fine collection of jewelry items with. If so, then a black Tourmaline ring is just what you need to soothe your persona and heal your inner self. Here at Boho-Magic, our collection of black Tourmaline jewelry comes in distinct forms and is designed to accommodate both your stylistic lifestyle and personal look. You can select a raw black Tourmaline ring or a moon ring made of sterling silver. Read on to learn more about these stones and find one that’s right for you!
The Protective Power of Black Tourmaline
You may be wondering how a black Tourmaline came to serve as a protection stone ring with physical and healing qualities. To understand black Tourmaline, let’s take a peek at its history. The history of black Tourmaline can be traced back between the late 1600s and early 1700s when Dutch traders discovered Tourmaline off the western coast of Italy. Ancient cultures used them as a form of cleansing. In India, for example, black Tourmaline was used in ceremonies to identify the cause of suffering in a person’s life.
The term Tourmaline originated from the Sinhalese word “tormalli”, which was used to describe distinct gemstones found on the island of Sri Lanka. Some of their noteworthy protective properties include:
- Pyroelectricity and piezoelectricity: These properties allow black Tourmaline to hold an electrical charge when heated or under pressure.
- Protection against electromagnetic smog: Black Tourmaline helps protect against electromagnetic fields that come from computers, televisions, microwaves, etc.
- Keeps you calm: The soothing properties and grounding effects of black Tourmaline can help you compose yourself.
Wearing Black Tourmaline Rings
Wow your friends with a stunning new black Tourmaline ring! These beautiful gemstones can be paired with any outfit, making them a staple in every collection.
That said, there are a couple of things to keep in mind when wearing these rings:
- Ensure direct skin contact so that your body soaks up healing vibrations.
- You should wear black Tourmaline on the left side of your body to ensure the passage of energy.
- If you’re aiming to establish a calm atmosphere, wear your ring on any finger of your right hand.
- You can pair these gemstones with jet, obsidian, and even smoky quartz crystals for optimal benefits
Luckily, our line of sterling silver black Tourmaline rings are perfect for adding a new element to your unique wardrobe. These rings come in a variety of sizes and are made of genuine sterling silver material. Now you know you’re adding an authentic feature to your jewelry collection!
Caring for Your Black Tourmaline Rings
While black Tourmaline may not require regular cleaning given its durability, you should still take proper steps to care for these gemstones. Here are some of the most common ways to properly clean your rings:
- Warm, soapy water is always a top choice for gently cleaning your beautiful black Tourmaline rings.
- Alternatively, you can place the black Tourmaline in a saltwater mix and leave it in for a few hours. Afterward, remove the ring from the container and carefully rinse with cold water.
- Finally, you gently set your ring inside a bowl of rice for 1-2 hours to dry. This will protect the ring and expel any remaining negative energy that may be trapped inside.
And don’t forget that cleaning sterling silver requires a gentle touch! If you’re wondering what proper steps you should consider for black Tourmaline made of sterling silver, check out our helpful guide on sterling silver jewelry.
Shop Boho-Magic for Black Tourmaline Rings
For over 15 years, Boho-Magic has cultivated some of the most exquisite decorative jewelry in the form of earrings, rings, and necklaces. We take great pride in personalizing our jewelry to give customers a feeling of self-expression and personal beauty.
Interested in adding a black Tourmaline ring to your jewelry collection? Check out our collection of breathtaking black Tourmaline jewelry and enjoy the protection these pieces offer. And don’t forget to pursue our Most-Loved Collection of Bohemian-style items for rings, earrings, and necklaces to pair with your new ring.