Silver rings with stones are a beautiful expression of one’s style. There are so many majestic and beautiful gemstones out there to choose from for your jewelry collection.
Boho-Magic crafts high-quality sterling silver rings with stones for women. We use natural gemstones in our jewelry creation and select only the finest stones.
Sterling Silver Rings With Stones from Boho-Magic
Silver rings with stones make the perfect gift for someone you love or are great for treating yourself. Sterling silver rings with stone from Boho-Magic are long-lasting and staple pieces for any occasion. You can wear these rings as everyday pieces or save them for special occasions.
Whatever you choose to do, silver rings with stone are an excellent choice for women wanting something eye-catching. We use a wide variety of gemstones in our boho gemstone rings. Learn more about each of the gemstones we use.
What Kinds of Gemstone Rings Are There?
At Boho-Magic, we carry a wide selection of silver rings with stones for our customers. We love the look of different natural gemstones so we offer a variety of our favorites. Our stone silver rings include the following gemstones:
- Turquoise. Turquoise jewelry is some of our most popular because it really gives off a Bohemian feel.
- Moonstone. Moonstone is a pearly and opalescent gemstone that looks gorgeous on sterling silver rings.
- Aquamarine. Aquamarine is the color of the sea. This greenish-blue gemstone is a showstopper.
- Larimar. Larimar is a unique blue gemstone found only in the Caribbean.
- Apatite. Apatite is a vivid, raw stone that complements our stone silver rings.
- Citrine. Citrine is a happy yellow shade that will brighten your day while wearing it.
- Emerald. The deep green emerald gemstone is the birthstone of a Taurus.
- Rose Quartz. This feminine gemstone is light pink and contrasts well against sterling silver.
- Amethyst. Amethyst is a purple gemstone that is the violet variety of quartz.
Each gemstone has its own meaning. Let’s review the meanings of a few of the gemstones we use in our jewelry.
The beautiful turquoise gemstone represents wisdom, tranquility, protection, good fortune, and hope. These virtues make for a meaningful addition to anyone’s jewelry box.
The aquamarine gemstone possesses the healing powers of the sea. It represents vitality, purity, transformation, loyalty, truth, and harmony.
Citrine gemstones can vary in color from pale yellow to deep amber. This stone symbolizes joy, prosperity, and energy. This stone makes a nice gift for a friend because of what it stands for.
Rose quartz, considered a healing crystal, symbolizes unconditional love. It is believed to help with inspiration, emotional support, relationship healing, and emit vibrations of love.
Choose a Silver Ring With Stone from Boho-Magic
Now that you know more about the different gemstones, it’s time to browse our offerings. Please take a moment to look through our selection of high-quality boho gemstone rings. We know you will find one you love.
Consider gifting a friend or family member with a ring that has special meaning through the specific stone. These rings make very thoughtful gifts that are sure to bring happiness. So take a look and purchase a sterling silver stone ring from Boho-Magic today!